Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A New Beginning

I've wanted to separate my business from my philosophical.  My commerce from my personal.  My art from my Self.  Well, that's a little more complicated and perhaps it is in the gray territory that both blogs will overlap but perhaps the juicier content will dribble over to here and be more comfortable not needing to be wiped clean.

I am an artist.  I am a writer.  Most of all I am a thinker.  I live to think, really.  I nourish myself on ideas and entertain myself with chewing them about and tasting their morsels. 

I hope I have something interesting to say here and that you will find it worthy of return visits.

Peace - give it a chance
Nell

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to read more entries here in this blog. Let us know what's going on in that beautiful head and heart of yours. Words can be put in mosaic form, like your art, and they are definitely recyclable, so lets see what you got!

    Love

    ReplyDelete